We've all heard of many D.N.A testing kit from 23&Me, Ancestry DNA, and even your doctor can run genetic testing. The cost for simple, non-complex testing starts at $100, but more in-depth looking at more genomes can run more than $2000, which doesn't include the cost for the geneticist to review the data!
- 2018 DNA testing site My Heritage was hacked, exposing customer DNA
- Companies trade information from DNA results with insurance companies - resulting in a loss of coverage
- Collecting large samples of saliva
- Average DNA testing kits look at 400,000 points of data of your genome using only 2-300 genes
Our test kit is different.
- You control your privacy! The gene data is encrypted and separate from your identity. Your results are never sold.
- Artificial Intelligence to provide accurate results. When there are updates in the genome and understand, your results are automatically rerun - no need to repay for new testing.
- Personalized DNA Reports; below is a breakdown of each report including dietary guidance.
- Reports that mean something. Not just a pretty report but an in-depth analysis on your health risk from your DNA and the likelihood of it impacting you
- Nutritional, lifestyle, and supplement recommendations personalized by your genetic makeup
- Simple mouth swab instead of collecting massive amounts of salvia
- The A.I. analyses 6.4 BILLION data points of your genome; it looks at the entire genome of some 25,000 genes
Why take a D.N.A Test?
Determine Environmental Challenges - Help determine specific support for the body’s innate ability to handle the burgeoning environmental toxin burden of life in the 21st Century.
Understand Popular Issues such as MTHFR (Methylation of B-Vitamins), Age-related Cognitive Loss, Age-Related Muscle Loss, Gut Microbiome and the Gut-Brain Connection, Immune System Performance, and how best to provide lifestyle advice and nutritional supplementation.
Maximize And Individualize The Use Of Supplements Quickly determine how the occasional use of herbs and various nutritional supplements can support your foundational life processes.
Lifestyle Insights include how much exercise supports optimal health, how much alcohol and coffee you can use, and which foods help natural cellular processes.
Support Your Body of Side Effects - Prescription drugs often interfere with collateral cellular life processes, resulting in unwanted side effects. In many cases, your ability to absorb and process medication is genetically determined and relies on critical nutrients such as B-complex vitamins for optimal performance.
Woohoo! You have a report! You will be able to read it online but don't worry - we have access to it.
Use the provided test kit to collect your saliva. Mail it to the lab in the provided envelope.
Use the online system to schedule your follow-up appointment to review your personalized results and genetic improvement plan.
The lab will analyze your DNA and identify your personalized risk markers. This process takes 6-8 weeks.
Abigail will walk you through your report and provide a year-planned supplement recommendation with curated do and don'ts dietary guidelines based on your reports.